CN / en /

Contact Us!

Book Appointment!

sliderb.jpg
 
EFFECTIVENESS
Safe and Effective

PRODUCT BENEFITS

• Proven effectiveness in promoting hair growth

• Only 3 Simple Steps for effective hair growth

• No unpleasant smell

• Adoption of the cutting-edge German nanotechnology proven for quicker and more thorough absorption of hair growth products

• Tonic formulation promotes hair growth through the use of 100% Chinese herbs such as Ginseng, Fleece Flower Root, Chinese Angelica, Privet Seeds and Gingko Leaf

• Developed with Korean extraction technology, raw materials and high quality formula

• Product of Singapore

Our Products are Safe

We ensure that our products have been tested by SGS (the world’s leading inspection, verification, testing and certification company) to ensure product safety and enhance customer satisfaction.

We Love to Give Back

10% of all profits are donated to charity.

Why Start Now?

Hair loss is a natural part of aging, but that doesn't mean we have to embrace baldness. Although the speed of hair loss progression varies, the fact remains that the earlier you get treated, the sooner you will see results. We all know that the more hair one loses, the steeper their chance of making a full recovery. But no matter where you are on your journey, we have a product that will get you to where you want to be. Most importantly, don't wait until you see the thinning hair or until hair loss has become advanced. Beginning the recovery process as early as possible can increase your chances of regaining your hair.

 

• If hair loss is about 20%, chances of hair regrowth will be 80%

• If hair loss is about 40%, chances of hair regrowth will be 60%

• If hair loss is about 60%, chances of hair regrowth will be 40%

• If hair loss is about 80%, chances of hair regrowth will be 20%

 Hair Growth Essential Set
MASK • SHAMPOO • TONIC